Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
With, since you have a Black bike.... but you do have a full Akra so you have to show it off! :)

did i help your decision process? :) :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kawiralph said:
Wthout and without passenger pegs!
Pegs have to stay. gets uncomfortable for the wife with no pegs.

I think this looks best for now. The black stays, but the piece under it comes off. Shows a little more of the pipe. After I get rid of the rear brake fluid canister and get some new brake lines I will re-evaluate

Thanks for the feed back

Attachments

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
sewman said:
After I get rid of the rear brake fluid canister and get some new brake lines I will re-evaluate

Thanks for the feed back
So you're removing the rear brake or positioning the resovoir somewhere else?

BTW that is a beautifull bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Andy said:
So you're removing the rear brake or positioning the resovoir somewhere else?

BTW that is a beautifull bike. :thumbsup:
I want to remove the resovoir and just have a hose running up somewhere. What I'm not sure yet is how long the hose should be..

·
Registered
161 Posts
WITH or WITHOUT BOTH LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!! With is probably nicer for d wife so she dont burn anything. A nice set of gams dont go good with pipe burns!!!! LOVE your bike CUZ its d same as MINE!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
wow, without the plastic really shows off the akra craftsmenship. A work of art. Besides, having the plastic off does not inhibit the passenger ride I would not think. The plastic on still looks nice. Hmm, tough call. You have a nice ride though. Congrats.

·
Registered
269 Posts
i was debating the same thing too ... i decided on leaving the cover off

·
Registered
675 Posts
my 06

ive removed the plastic heat cover... painted the aluminium heat shield with high temperature black paint... also moved the reservoir and put a black wrist pad on it (not in the pic).

hope ive helped on some way!

have fun :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts