Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I bought a used ZX10R 2011. I love the bike. I wish I had the operator's manual. Does anybody have an electronic version of the operators manual that I can have a copy of. I have a maintenance manual already. Just would like to read through the operators manual.

Thanks,

MTY

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hi. I bought a used ZX10R 2011. I love the bike. I wish I had the operator's manual. Does anybody have an electronic version of the operators manual that I can have a copy of. I have a maintenance manual already. Just would like to read through the operators manual.

Thanks,

MTY
I have created one which from memory is around 16 MB. :thumbsup: I can upload it to Google docs or preferably somewhere more generally accessable. Send me a PM and I'll try and work out a solution.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quantum I'm really appreciative of your help! I downloaded and read the manual right away. I did a track day yesterday and I was able to set the display up for this properly. Thanks a lot!!!

BTW Did you reflash your ECU to get the euro mapping? If so did this affect the ABS or TC? Who (may have) did the reflash for you? Who makes the 1/5 throttle insert you are using? Would you recommend that manufacturer? I don't mean to overwhelm with questions. Don't feel obliged.

With regards,

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts