Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Theres nothing like your first accidental 112mph wheelie.
NICE! What an awesome feeling!

About a month ago I was trying to qualify on the first row of the grid for Factory Kawasaki :mrgreen:I was on a familiar road going up hill and there is a swell in the road... My front wheel lofted into the air at about 150MPH under acceleration. What an awesome feeling I could not stop smiling.

GO GREEN!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing crazy I was on the way home and cruising at about 80, shifted to 3rd accelerated hard and before I knew it the wheel was up.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sweet man, that is why I love these bikes!

·
Registered
100 Posts
i did my first 100 plus wheelie after owning my 10 for about 2 hours .. i had always rode 600s and being a guy of size the front wheel never left the road enough to count .. well i was out on the 10 and hadnt really got on it yet , i decided to open it up a bit so i was watchin the road and the speedo not really payint attention to the hard to read tac and not thinkin about what gear i was in ( im guessin second) i gave just enough throttle to be able to count off the speed 70 71 72 you get the ideal .. then right at 100 the front end just started coming up . i admit i just about crapped myself and had the thoughts of how i was gonna crash my bike that i just got and had been dreaming about since 06 . now that i know what it does and is capable of its fun but then i will be the first to admit scared the piss outta me

·
Registered
41 Posts
Soon, you'll be spending money, buying parts and trying to make it even more powerful. Just like everyone else! Like they say "not enough is never too much". It's a sickness.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I wanna do wheelies....:sad:
eeehhhh yeah.... right.... hit the throttle and hang on and it will happen...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Just don't forget to cover the rear brake before you start...:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts