Fess up Hill... You have one don't ya? :mrgreen:
may as well just strap the bike on the roof...:eek:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hillcountry10r said:
may as well just strap the bike on the roof...:eek:
Wonder if that thing would work with PILOT POWERS on the front wheel? :thumbsup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
El Diablo said:
Wonder if that thing would work with PILOT POWERS on the front wheel? :thumbsup:
Im sure it would!

PPs are great. Theyre soooo much better than the 218s...

the 218s felt soo hard to me...no matter the psi, i just couldn't seem to get the right feel, ya know?

But as soon as I got the PPs mounted...:eek2: Talk about a brand new bike...!!!!

I mean, I know guys talk about full exhausts, ohlins suspension, BST carbon rims...thats stuffs nothing compared to my PPs....they stick like gloo!

BEst tire Out f'sho....

Once I even thought about trying another brand...but then I came to my senses and told my self, "Self, what are you thinking....theres not better tire in the world...why even waste my time with a phoney immitations!"

:rolleyes: :lol:

:postcop:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hillcountry10r said:
Im sure it would!

PPs are great. Theyre soooo much better than the 218s...

the 218s felt soo hard to me...no matter the psi, i just couldn't seem to get the right feel, ya know?

But as soon as I got the PPs mounted...:eek2: Talk about a brand new bike...!!!!

I mean, I know guys talk about full exhausts, ohlins suspension, BST carbon rims...thats stuffs nothing compared to my PPs....they stick like gloo!

BEst tire Out f'sho....

Once I even thought about trying another brand...but then I came to my senses and told my self, "Self, what are you thinking....theres not better tire in the world...why even waste my time with a phoney immitations!"

:rolleyes: :lol:

:postcop:
:crackup: :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts