Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they had a dyno at a local bike night and i only got 159.68 out of 6 runs. the first was like 152 or 151 then every run it kept getting higher. for 20 bucks they do 2 runs maybe 3 if the first was iffy but they kept going on mine and trey's. well i had the highest hp of any liter bike there but the roommates zx-12 got me by 3 hp. cant win them all :bs:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
well depending on the elevation, weather, and dyno it sounds about right if you compare to your roomies dyno...... yea?

·
Registered
26 Posts
WOODYZX10R said:
they had a dyno at a local bike night and i only got 159.68 out of 6 runs. the first was like 152 or 151 then every run it kept getting higher. for 20 bucks they do 2 runs maybe 3 if the first was iffy but they kept going on mine and trey's. well i had the highest hp of any liter bike there but the roommates zx-12 got me by 3 hp. cant win them all :bs:

How many runs did it take before it started losing power? How long between each run did you wait? Nice numbers btw.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
damn thatd be nice to take the 1200cc with the 10r. get a bmc race filter, v-stacks, slide stops, and ignition advancer.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Ehh, dyno's are funny that way IMO. That's why I don't try and compare numbers with folks on here. Unless you both jump on the same dyno, on the same day, then exact numbers may be off a bit. It's cool you and your boys 12 got done up at the same time though. Eliminates a lot of BS :ayyy:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Every dyno is different...

Thats why its important when your doing mods to go back to the same dyno each time to get accurate improvement #'s on the mods you have done..

Llike you said, your bike had the most HP out of all the liter bikes and thats all that counts...:thumbsup:

You were the dyno king that day and once again the 10r proved that it could blow the farings off any other liter bike on the market!....

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
mine has 1 billion hp! Mua ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhh! :badteeth:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
mine has 1 billion hp! Mua ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhh! :badteeth:
Dyno queen.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
eric said:
my bike is stock
yea but it can't stop laughing from all of that giggle gas you are giving it. lol
:lol:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i dont know what kind of hp i have.:lol: i have a 55 shot jet on it right now but i might be going up to a 65 shot.im extending it another 3 inches so it all depends on how i like it.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Pesky needs a name change!

Eric, how controllable is the hit? I had a 60 hp shot in my bike last year and it was stupid. The bike was all over the dyno.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts