Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a new battery and a set of tires online. any input or experience with a Good priced supplier and cheap shipping.I believe i want the Pirelli Angel GT tires, still not sure what battery though :dontknow:

Thanks.

This will be for my Gen 3.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,670 Posts
Post this in the sponsor section and one of our suppliers will hook you up. Mike at Riders Discount or Mary at Superbike Supply will let you know what they can do.: wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up a Battery Tender Lithium battery. I've only had it for a month. I've swapped it back and forth from my stunt bike to my 05 ZX10. So far it has performed great its rated at 240 cca. And weighs only 1.7lbs light and powerfull. On Saturday I put it to the test on my stunt bike. Had a very wet, cold, and windy lot session. So I had my grip heaters set to high keeping my hands nice and toasty. And even on the occasion both my fans kicked on it kept up. The bike remained very responsive even at low idle.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for info Guys. I will check in to this battery and the site sponsors.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just picked up a Battery Tender Lithium battery. I've only had it for a month. I've swapped it back and forth from my stunt bike to my 05 ZX10. So far it has performed great its rated at 240 cca. And weighs only 1.7lbs light and powerfull. On Saturday I put it to the test on my stunt bike. Had a very wet, cold, and windy lot session. So I had my grip heaters set to high keeping my hands nice and toasty. And even on the occasion both my fans kicked on it kept up. The bike remained very responsive even at low idle.
I just put one of these in my gen 3 and it works pretty well. I went with the 120cca because it was cheaper I would recommend the 240 CCA at least. The temps here have dipped into the 30's and cold starts can be a pain. I ordered from summit racing, they had free shipping and no sales tax.
As far as tires are concerned I actually found the best deal at a local dealership, call around you might be surprised. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Ive had real good luck with my Antigravity battery. Light as fuk!

Edit - Mike is the MAN, of course!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike has been in touch w/ me. Great Prices! Thanks

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have angel gt's on my bike. Only problem is they last so long I never get to use my Nomar tire changer.

If it's a commuter bike I would just stick with a yuasa battery for years of trouble free life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts