Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 99 ZX7r. Everything on the bike is polished or else it has been powdercoated. It is custom painted House of Kolor Limetime Pearl and TrueBlue pearl. 520 chain conversion, plus 2 rear sprocket. Hindle high mount exhaust, michelin pilots, tinted windscreen, aftermarket pegs, swingarm spools, bar ends, hotbodies undertail and hugger, lockhart mirrors, Bike has a little over 10K miles and runs perfect. The only thing wrong with the bike is the speedo gear went out this fall so the speed doesn't register, should be able to get the gear from a salvage yard. There is a small paint chip on the lower fairing caused by loading into my truck and dragging on the loading ramp. Only reason I am selling it is because I need money to fund my ZX10R project. Sold it on e-bay and dead beat bidder didn't pay.
I'll offer it on here for $3100, not takers it is going on e-bay again with a $3000 reserve. ZX7R 001.jpg

ZX7R 002.jpg

ZX7R 003.jpg

ZX7R 004.jpg

ZX7R 005.jpg

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Not really my favorite paint... but if I had an extra 3k I would grab that up. Good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put this one back on ebay, but if i have no bids and anyone on here wants it, I'll end the auction early for $3000

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm getting really fed up with e-gay! 18 people watching this auction and not even a bid. Relisted, but offer still stands...anyone here wants it, $3000

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
ttt GL w/sale

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
If you dont get three, keep it and hate it. There is nothing more fun than driving something you despise. I used to love hating this ford probe I had.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
damn good bike to learn some naughty stuff on, hell drop and stretch it for fun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts