Rear view camera
Head-up display speedo (in green)

Made in Germany

Aint she sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet??!

Attachments

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Thats a repost and i think the tire tread pen is so gay its not even funny, besides that its a cool bike

·
Registered
471 Posts
dude......thats just twistedly f#%ked up discusting........:eek:

AND I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyecrazy:

not so much the gay tire thingy tho. BUT THE HUD!!!!!!!!! GIMME-GIMME-GIMME!!!!!!!:leghump:

diggin the gilles rearsets, too.:ayyy:

does it come with daytona green highlights in stead of the orange? not really feeling the orange..........

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Holloween zx-10r! That must be Micheal Myers bike!:dontknow: If anything is gay it's dude standin next to the bike! :badteeth:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
thats a better 3rd gen then i have ever seen !!!!

Really? :dontknow: The horespower is nice, but there are several members personal bikes on here I would much rather have, Magic's and RSpec's to name just a couple.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Really? :dontknow: The horespower is nice, but there are several members personal bikes on here I would much rather have, Magic's and RSpec's to name just a couple.
Its just something about the 3rd gen i just cant stomach man. The bubble head lights, the smaller body also having to get integrated tail light cause that fender on the rear is just a cheap piece of plastic. rear view mirrors with the turn signals. THE TAIL PIPE OMFG ha ha :spit: i just would need to get the bike like one of those guys have off the floor cause i would not want to have to get all that stuff i guess.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts