Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hey to the forum community. I've ridden 4 complete seasons so far. Presently, i do not own a bike and i could only ride my dads harley a couple times here and there over this last summer. I sold my '02 zx9r last march and it was the biggest mistake of my life! I thought it would be cool to have a sports car for a change and i really wanted to get rid of my junker honda so i bought a 350z. nice car, but surely not a bike! So, coming this spring, i'm pullin the ol' switcherooo and getting a bike again. I'm aiming for an '06-'07 ZX10R, black, preferably stock with under 5K miles. Hoping to find one in the 6k-7k range.

check out my old zx9r fighter here...(not sure if you need to be a member)

http://www.stuntfactoryx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9172

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
:welcome:... nice car for sure... good luck with getting the bike in the future... there are quite a few good deals here in the classifieds

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the welcomes! I think i may try to sell the car before winter hits just so i dont have to make payments on it. I'd rather those payments go to adding up for a bike. My newest idea is doing a complete project 10R. build from frame up. it might be a timely, painstaking project but i think i would love it in the end. i've been researching a lot of it since i joined and even some before i did. Any tips, tricks or ideas would be very appreciated! Still looking for an '06-'07 frame to start with

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts