Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Oh, yeah! I remember the Muzzy Raptor well... reading about it in Sport Rider back in the day. What a machine! Funny how you read it now and think, "Eh, 18K ain't that expensive!" Of course, back then I had NO money for anything other than an ol' FZR 600, so of course, anything that spoke of 150+ RWHP was crazy!

A while back, when ZX-12R's were the Kawi bike to have (I had a 2000), I browsed Muzzy's website and they mentioned doing a Raptor based on the 12R! That would have been something to see! But, it appears that it never materialized... not enough consumer interest apparently.

So, I guess we'll have to just settle with keeping the 10Rs.. not a bad alternative!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, yeah! I remember the Muzzy Raptor well... reading about it in Sport Rider back in the day. What a machine! Funny how you read it now and think, "Eh, 18K ain't that expensive!" Of course, back then I had NO money for anything other than an ol' FZR 600, so of course, anything that spoke of 150+ RWHP was crazy!

A while back, when ZX-12R's were the Kawi bike to have (I had a 2000), I browsed Muzzy's website and they mentioned doing a Raptor based on the 12R! That would have been something to see! But, it appears that it never materialized... not enough consumer interest apparently.

So, I guess we'll have to just settle with keeping the 10Rs.. not a bad alternative!
yeah it was an exotic machine still as sexy as every...But unfortunatetly i'm still in the same finacial situation as the 90's...BROKE

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Indeed a nice machine, had the looks and go fast goodies to make it unique thats for sure.
also 2 versions, 750 and then 800+cc version.

Just gave a bunch of articles on this bike to a zx7r diehard guy.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is a cool bike, it looks gp for sure.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy that owns this bike in the picture owns like 80 bikes all of them crazy exotic...Im searching for the pics of his garage that was in performance bikes last year.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yep interesting flash from the past. Not worth that much to enthusiasts. Collectors maybe that have an empty "Muzzy" spot in their collection. Find yourself a nice 750 and have some fun building a stock motor "Raptor Replica" that you can ride and enjoy without draining the bank.

·
Registered
813 Posts
The guy that owns this bike in the picture owns like 80 bikes all of them crazy exotic...Im searching for the pics of his garage that was in performance bikes last year.
Go to the PB forum, there's a long thread full of his pics in there.

Cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
37 Posts
ZX7RR sooooo sweeeeet

nice choice of weapon those raptors, lve been collecting parts for years now lm not far off putting together a sweet ZX7R.
Got this little part a year or so back :helmet:

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I thought bjay was gonna say he got on of these!!! haha,

what have you been working on minamang?

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts