1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
that bike looks like it wont even go 95 mph, lol...POS

·
Registered
599 Posts
Pretty sure my katana would smoke that...

·
Registered
352 Posts
oh but guys...didnt you notice its setup for nos and wheelies for miles at 130mph...theres no way it wont do 200+

·
Registered
451 Posts
not to mention it wasn't ridden hard at all lol. i know i use NOS for daily trips to the grocery store & what not.

such poor grammar, i hope this guy beats his wife & thats the explanation for her sounding like an inbred hillbilly. that might sound bad, but at least it would explain a few things :D

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
A 91' 600 that will do 195mph!!!!!!! that statement alone is amazing!!!! 150ish would be at least believable but noooooooo lets make it 195 and will easily pull 5th gear wheelies with a 230lb rider doing 130!!!!!! gotta love craigslist...AND the "professional" rider has the wife post the ad for him.....very nice!!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
will they trade me for my 14?
He might want a little on top WITH the 14 to make up the difference?:badteeth:...of course you'd have to run it across the "wife" who posted it.

Who'd want to trade down for a drag queen?
This might be true, I mean coming off a 200 mph 600, that 14 would be like riding my old 79' GS750E!!!!:lol:I still get a kick out of the whole "this bike is badass!!! perfect for the professional rider (like her hubby) OR the young beginning rider who dare straddle the 160HP 600 beast!!" (i'm mearly guessing on the HP and am pretty sure i lowballed the shit out of the actual number)

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
people like this belong in a zoo or something like that so we can go look at them and marvel in their ignorance.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
You can drop that bike out of a airplane 25000 feet in the air and it wont do 195.WTF?KIds cracked the seat in winter?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts