Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at buying a new full system for my 07 zx10r. I saw the modded bike in cycle world a few months ago. Any one have the kr tuned system? Just wondering on the sound. I know the power is there with the custom map, I can get this map with purchase of the exhaust at 58 cycle. Let me know your thoughts. I did a search and didn't get anything for this type of exhaust.
Thanks
Warren

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I seen a few K's here n there and I liked them. There CF can's looked good and they sounded good too

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
As far as I know, no one on the site has one, so you would be the first, quality and asetics look first rate, only issue I have with it is the header pipes are stainless and not Ti, for that kind of coin you can get any number of high quality FULL Ti systems, but I am picky like that.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
As far as I know, no one on the site has one, so you would be the first, quality and asetics look first rate, only issue I have with it is the header pipes are stainless and not Ti, for that kind of coin you can get any number of high quality FULL Ti systems, but I am picky like that.
Search on Youtube for ( KR Tuned ) and look at the videos on Installing them on a Honda 600. I started to post the links as funny as a monkey f#cking a football or exhaust system in this case. Its hilarious, this dude can't figure out how to install it.

JJ

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Search on Youtube for ( KR Tuned ) and look at the videos on Installing them on a Honda 600. I started to post the links as funny as a monkey f#cking a football or exhaust system in this case. Its hilarious, this dude can't figure out how to install it.

JJ
LMAO, I have only finished the first minute and a half and am already chuckling, its a fricking exhuast for chirst sakes, you done one you pretty much done them all.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Holy Crap. Is that guy on the video for real?

Sorry, back to the topic. I heard one on a 05 cbr1000rr and it sounded real good. I am anxious to hear one on the Kawi.

·
Registered
206 Posts
06-07 ZX10R w/KR Tuned Exhaust System or slip-ons?

Anyone? have KR Tuned Exhaust System on 06-07 ZX10R models..curious how they sound like.. couldn't find any vid..currently have A&R Racin Baffles on but later on will replace them with > Akras, 2 Bros, Yoshis, KR Tuned..still searchin...thanks ya

1 - 11 of 11 Posts