Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, it's back, can't wait to get off to go get one. If you haven't had one, you should try it! It's from McDonalds. There's nothing more to this post besides me being excited about the McRib. And figured we needed a stupid thread like this with all the bickering that has been going on in this forum.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think it comes and goes at McDonalds because they have to stock up on the pork bits that no one wants. The McRib is to Pork as what Chicken McNuggets are to Chicken.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They may not have it in Canada, and Lauren, you're right, it's probably made with all types of stuff, but still can't hide the fact that its YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rdlyn, You have to try it, so good, it'll make you smack yo mama!* lol

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Time to buy some McDonalds stock :mrgreen: Mmmm its been a long time, can't wait, i have one less than a block away :badteeth:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I saw the other day that there's an "app" you can get for either the droid or iphone (some smart phone) that will actuall tell you which micky D branches are serving the Mighty mcrib....when and for how long, etc........ i love that fugger. you know that walmart sells a family pack of mcrib patties!!! me and my little girl will polish a box of them bastards off on some bread and mayo like it's our last meal!!!!!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
They may not have it in Canada, and Lauren, you're right, it's probably made with all types of stuff, but still can't hide the fact that its YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya they do have them here in Canada, I have never had one.

Im a chicken wrap girl:drool:

·
Registered
608 Posts
dissappointed, ate one yesterday after drooling on this thread, it wasnt as good as i remembered. they didnt put enough sauce on it and it was luke warm. i also didnt remember the onions and pickles on it. tastes more like a McHotdog! dammit!

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dissappointed, ate one yesterday after drooling on this thread, it wasnt as good as i remembered. they didnt put enough sauce on it and it was luke warm. i also didnt remember the onions and pickles on it. tastes more like a McHotdog! dammit!
Sucks yours didn't taste as good as the 5 mine did yesterday :lol:. I think they always had onions and pickles, I would always get extra onions and sauce.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts

.....isnt that always the way, you see something good and cant wait to taste it and when you get it, its taste nothin like you imagined:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts