Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Old school graphics

Gen 2: 2006-07 
3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  ddenisbedard345rt 
#1 ·
New at this forum..... I got this crashed 07 special edition ,( very cheap) everything missing but was still a runner.
Some paint, Chinese plastics and lots of elbow grease here's the result , kind of a modern version of the 94 zx7.
Some feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the party!

That's a hell of a first post! As a previous owner of both the '94 ZX-7 and a '00 ZX-7R, I can honestly say that this is awesome! Brings back a lot of memories! Old is new again! Love it! Nicely done!!! :ayyy:

#6 ·
Dave05, here are some pics of when I got it. No idea why pics are uploading sideways, don’t know how to fix it.
Took me a about a month , and around $1200 on parts and paint. The paint job was tricky, I don’t have a paint booth, all done in the garage...lol.

Attachments

#8 ·
Beautiful! Excellent job! :notworthy: Looks like it was a special edition '07 with flames before?

#10 ·
Wow, that's a fantastic rebuild. Really loving the old school graphics. I've always thought that a modern 10R would look great in the 7R green/purple paint scheme. Somebody please do that.

Reactions: ZiG 9th
#12 ·
Again, pics upload sideways....can’t figure it out!!

..... Now looking for another project...:wink2:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.