Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2018 ZX10RR
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I registered long ago but just intended to read. Now I plan to start posting so here's my say hi post.

I'm Comi from Uruguay and ive had 3 10R's well actually 2 and a 10RR now!

Im working on some interesting mods, ill share them soon.

This was my first 10R and also my first true sportbike. Got her in 11' and sold her on 17'

After a while with no bike got her on 18' unforutunately she was stolen some months ago, had full insurance fortunately

Recently got this beauty

Registered
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Will be interesting to see your planned mods and progress. Nice. 馃憤

REPOST Enforcement Mod
Welcome! Pics look great and we look forward to seeing the rest!

Registered
2018 ZX10RR
Discussion Starter #5
Hello mate nice bike but I look forward to seeing it getting built.
Its not really getting fully built heh. Here we dont got track days we do can roll in the highways pretty fast with no problems tho.
Not going to touch the engine, thats for sure.
It has some details that Im working on, also working on an electric plate flipper, different exhaust (tbh I dont like the brocks it has at all), new windshield etc...

Registered
2018 ZX10RR
Discussion Starter #8
I like the black 10rr a lot! Great looking bikes!
Thanks, its gonna go green soon tho ! I got a full set of oem 2020 fairings. Will make a thread on this once I manage to get all parts here to Uruguay

The donor:

Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
As much as I hate all black bikes and like kawi green the color of the green rr was just not quite right(and yes I'm riding an all black bike, go figure). Still nice bike. I was looking at a new rr but that new cbr rrr really grabbed my attention the other day so idk...can't wait to see what you do to her.

Registered
Thanks, its gonna go green soon tho ! I got a full set of oem 2020 fairings. Will make a thread on this once I manage to get all parts here to Urugua
I like the green color scheme even more than the black, would be my preference as well. Nice upgrade!

Registered
Welcome back to the forum. I am relatively new myself and bought the same bike as you; a 2017 ZX-10RR. I will share before and after photos. Stock, cat delete with an intermediate pipe, I put down 172.4 hp. With the Woolich Racing $772.00 package for our bikes, a tune with a Sprint filter, I put down 196.8 hp. And this is still with stock exhaust muffler. How do you like the sound of your Brock's Predator? I am undecided between the Brock's Predator slip on muffler, the Penta-carbon slip-on muffler, or a Penta-carbon full system. Here is my bike, before and after.

Registered
2018 ZX10RR
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome back to the forum. I am relatively new myself and bought the same bike as you; a 2017 ZX-10RR. I will share before and after photos. Stock, cat delete with an intermediate pipe, I put down 172.4 hp. With the Woolich Racing $772.00 package for our bikes, a tune with a Sprint filter, I put down 196.8 hp. And this is still with stock exhaust muffler. How do you like the sound of your Brock's Predator? I am undecided between the Brock's Predator slip on muffler, the Penta-carbon slip-on muffler, or a Penta-carbon full system. Here is my bike, before and after.
I hated it from day 1. Extremely loud, it also created vibrations for the passenger in the peg. The sound itself wasnt nice either, doesnt sound much better than just having the header only. Dont buy it.

I have an akra on the way, and have the OEM exhaust on atm. I'm looking to see if I can get the db killer, maybe that fixes it, will get it this weekend.

Registered
Are you considering to sell it? You know the Predator also has ability for a db killer. I can't imagine it would be compared to headers only. But, then again I never heard it in person. I like your RR Avatar!! Very nice!! Wish I had thought of that. I may have to steal your idea down the road. :D

Registered
2018 ZX10RR
Discussion Starter #14
Are you considering to sell it? You know the Predator also has ability for a db killer. I can't imagine it would be compared to headers only. But, then again I never heard it in person. I like your RR Avatar!! Very nice!! Wish I had thought of that. I may have to steal your idea down the road. :D
Its kinda broken, dropped the bike on a slow turn. Lost grip on the front tyre and byebye. The exhaust took most of the hit. Anyway, insurance bought me a new akra and its on the way tho its coming by boat so its gonna take a while. Once I get the db killer ill try to kind restore the brocks. I couldnt sell it to the states anyway, wouldn't want to deal with the customs and shipping mess.

RR avatar is taken sorry !! haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts