Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Old member here (Kawa Sake) but unable to log in.
I can no longer recover my old email address (forgot password) so can not access the link that was sent to me to reset my password.

If any of the mods is reading this, I'd appreciate if you could help. I can PM you my old email.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot @mr_honez! Really appreciate alerting the admin and welcoming me! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot @YSR50 for handling this for me and giving me back my old ID! :thumbsup:

For a short while, it felt like something out of "The Bourne Identity" :badteeth:

Actually after you've done the reset, I struggled to log in as my old nick wouldn't work with my new password. (Only managed it now). But for some reason, my temporary nick wouldn't work with it either?! :dontknow:

Never mind... all that matters is that it is working now and that I've got my old identity back
It feels good to be back with the family! :eek:ccasion1

Thanks again :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Thanks a lot @mr_honez! Really appreciate alerting the admin and welcoming me! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot @YSR50 for handling this for me and giving me back my old ID! :thumbsup:

For a short while, it felt like something out of "The Bourne Identity" :badteeth:

Actually after you've done the reset, I struggled to log in as my old nick wouldn't work with my new password. (Only managed it now). But for some reason, my temporary nick wouldn't work with it either?! :dontknow:

Never mind... all that matters is that it is working now and that I've got my old identity back
It feels good to be back with the family! :eek:ccasion1

Thanks again :thumbsup:
Not a problem sir, :welcome: home!! :wav:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts