Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was sitting in back of this car waiting for the car to turn left. The car was waiting for on coming traffic. I looked down for a moment then all of a sudden she backs up right on my front wheel. I was thinking oh shit I don't even want to look. I get off my my bike, she and here old man get out. I inspect for damage and thank God no a scratch or crack. From what I could tell, the back bumper was very flexable and just curled up and over my tire. There was a black mark on her bumper from my tire. I took a good ten minutes of inspection before I let them go.
They were very sorry. So, No damage...I said no harm have a good day.
No mater what it seem our bikes are always in danger. I keep that baby in the house not a speck of dirt on the bike and very careful all the time, and this dip shit could of fucked it all up.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
you are a better guy than me!,........even though no harm was done,..........I would have had to tell her how stupid she was andchew her out a lil bit and explain how many close calls bikers have with people who are NOT paying attention to what they are doing!!,.....Sometimes making stupid mistakes that cost people thier lives,........
Damn I hate stupid cagers!,.....lol,..........

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Good to hear there was no damage.
Even better too hear you didn't lecture her.
Do you think the lecture would have proven the point?
To prove the point,record all her information.
License plate number,make and model of the car and drivers license information.Phone number if possible.
You have them crappin for 2 days wondering if the insurance claim adjuster is on the other end of the phone every time the phone rings!
That my friend is how I prove my point.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Glad there was no damage. Having said that, it was obviously an accident, and she said she was sorry, so why the name calling?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I don't know?.............guess it is just road rage at it's finest!...haha,......ok ,.maybe I wouldn't have called her stupid,............but I sure would have told her in a dissapointed type tone,.........that because of "unthoughtful" moves like hers,......4 people i have known,........have been killed in the last three months!,......................?????
3 had people pull out in front of them and one went underneath a pickup truck that was stopped in a blind curve to "look at the flowers"...............?

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
I don't know?.............guess it is just road rage at it's finest!...haha,......ok ,.maybe I wouldn't have called her stupid,............but I sure would have told her in a dissapointed type tone,.........that because of "unthoughtful" moves like hers,......4 people i have known,........have been killed in the last three months!,......................?????
3 had people pull out in front of them and one went underneath a pickup truck that was stopped in a blind curve to "look at the flowers"...............?
Oh yeah, no doubt, and you got a point.

I've had a guy try to intentionally make me crash on the road once. I guess just because he doesnt like bikes, who knows. Some people are deserving of name calling, and more, and some aren't. IN this case both parties separated cordially, so why be uncordial now?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
my mood depends on 1.damage 2.their reaction when they get out of the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts