Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I removed the battery to get it checked and it read below the volt reading and the guy at the store told me at this volt reading it may not have sufficent amps to fire the engine so im praying that this fires my baby i just added the acd to the battery and am waiting for the 30 minutes before charging but only have a jump starter will this be sufficient i also got some fuel injector cleaner and removed the fuel pump there was probably the smallest amount of rust just on one of the nuts on the pump and i drained the gas thinking if it has rust the gas must have been bad. is there any other measures i can take to ensure my bike will run and is the jump starter good emough for the first charge its a black and decker 12v thanks for all of yalls help:iamwithst

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
alot of times with a bike battery open the top and add distilled water let it set for a hour or so jump the bike and let it run just ride it for a while and this turns the water into a battery cell, thus making it cheaper and it has always worked for me. never had to buy a battery till one busted open, still dont know how that happened.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts