Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have founds several threads where peeps claim to have put on either CBR or GSXR mirrors (the ones with the turn signals in them), but nary a picture, even a few threads where pictures were requested but none supplied. If anyone has done this would you mind snappin off a few and lettin us see them, one of the mount area would be nice also so we can see how the contours line up, for us really picky types. Thanx a million, e

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I just got about 10 threads if you go to the search button and type in 08 zx10r mirrors or 09 zx10r mirrors etc...I have 07 cbr1000rr mirrors on mine and love them!! Think about what those mirrors look like then picture them on your bike lol. I dont have a picture on hand of my beast on top of I'm working right now

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a set on my bike if you need pics LMK.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I just got about 10 threads if you go to the search button and type in 08 zx10r mirrors or 09 zx10r mirrors etc...I have 07 cbr1000rr mirrors on mine and love them!! Think about what those mirrors look like then picture them on your bike lol. I dont have a picture on hand of my beast on top of I'm working right now
:confused: *looks at abprep07's postwhore meter* :rolleyes:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I tend to find my self answering questions on here more then shooting the shit, even though I'm no mechanic or anything. But welcome man cause I see your a new member!!!:welcome:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts