Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first I openly admit im an asshole for thinking this is funny and being a sportbiker but...oh well im an asshole :crackup:

Ok some people here know me and the fact that i have horses isnt anything new. but some of you may not know i have 2. 1 paint and 1 perketron klidsedale. the klidsdale can drop a turd that would make a elephant envy her. :lol: So there's this horse show about 10 miles away from my farm. So we load the horses into the trailer and start down the road. we go down the road and turn on the interstate. the ramp on the interstate is a long sweeper that goes under a bridge. well what do i hear behind my f-250 a LOUD d&d gutted pipe on a gsxr 01ish. well as we start to merge on the interstate i check my mirror just to check to see when i can go when i see the bike RIGHT on my trailers ass has a rider with no helmet on. Then I see it! :crackup: A giant horse turn hit the ground about 5 foot infront of the bike! for some of you who dont know when horse shit hits the trail at 60mph it damn near explodes and goes EVERYWHERE! Including airborn! so this dude rode threw a cloud of horse shit with no hemet on! So once again WEAR YOUR GEAR! easier to wash a visor than to pick horse shit out of your teeth! :lol:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Yes you're an Asshole for being a biker and thinking that is funny. J/K as least it was a Suzuki rider. LOL

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
That's....shitty for him :headshake

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have never heard that as a reason to wear your gear.:crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
The only thing funnier would have been a picture of his face right afterwards...:lol:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Thanks for the story 10Speed, I needed that laugh to get me through the day. :thumbsup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts