Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
There is a guy that did it to a 06 I believe. Lots of custom fab and he used the MV OEM pipes. Might want to do a search. Looked "Different" can't say I like it but can't say I disliked it either.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
i know there is a company who makes a triple pipe setup, i cant remember who. i thought it was laser, but a quick check of their website showed nothing like that. good luck man.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I would get the end pipes and fabricate some pipes from the butterfly to them. It may cost less than getting the whole thing.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
saw a 10R with this at the 06 Moto GP, looked gay, but thats my opinion

·
Registered
880 Posts
I've been looking for the same thing. There was a guy who did a triple pipe setup then ended up selling it on ebay. I think there was a company trying to make a production of these, but I don't think those plans made it far.

So to answer your question... Yes it's possible, but you would have to do it yourself or get someone with knowledge to do it for you.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
A guy did awhile back and got flamed big time for it. Ended up on Ebay or something like that. There are pics of it on this site.
I remember that. Seems like he had green tape or wrap of some kind around the cans during fabrication. And did he ever get flamed for it! But hey, each to his own.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts