Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my pop, our friend terry, & i stopped by our local m/c supply store to buy a couple small items & laugh it up with the mechanic (whom is cool). well we ran into a funny funny young man today. this dumb ass pulls up on an orange 636, pulles in the parking lot pinning the throttle :)rolleyes:) walks in all "hard" & asks where are the tires, the guys obliged and showed him, this dumb fuck says he wants something that "hooks" cuz he pulls alot of wheelie's but wants something that puts off a good "smoke show" when he's doing burn-outs. honestly we all wanted to throttle this MF'er, he was so ridiculous that finally the employee's of the shop said do whatever man. well he didnt buy a tire but pulled out with a sweet 1st gear rev limiter bangin wheelie........NOT!!!!!:crackup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
He deserves everything that life dishes out to him. :headshake

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
.... wow i only had a 10R for 2 months but this guy sounds like a douche.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
you can't buy class

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Poor 636.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Some people are way more bad ass in their mind than they are to everyone else. He probably thinks he is the toughest dude ever even though he has never been in a fight.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i would have probably sold him the hardest road compound touring tire and sent him on his way.....what a tool...you left out the part of him being shirtless and wearing his limited edition jason britton signed icon chest protector with matching mohawk.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Freakin' Tool! You gotta love it. That's like my boy, he swears by Michelin Power Pilot. I don't have anything against Michelin's, but the only reason I didn't buy them was because of the recall in 2007. So I went with Pirelli Corsa 3's. He told me "your tires are garbage, y didn't u go with the Michelin PP. My while this dude has never been on the track, I invited him out to NJMP, but he continues to make excuses. LOL. Like they say, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
This would all add up if the dude rode a Gixxer. but hey.. tools can be found everywhere I guess..

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Was it Larry?? The guys here in town are priceless.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts