Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok after goin back and forth on this for three months I m sell ling my street plastics to lessen the blow of buying race plastics.

THE LEFT SIDE IS PERFECT

To get rid of them I will sell the whole set for $220 plus shipping plus paypal fees. Parted out i will pay the paypal fees. The bike has a lime green and flat black paint scheme .

toward the end of the summer I laid my baby down on her right side at Summit Point. It was not bad thanks to the sato racing sliders. I started repair the damage. Well I got tired of the process and have decided to ditch
the street stuff. In the process I painted the tail section and seat cowl black.

To get rid of them I will sell the whole set for $220 plus shipping plus paypal fees. Parted out i will pay the paypal fees

Look below for peice and its current condition

Front fair. as cracked through but was repaired with expoxy. Needs skim coat of bondo and paint $50 obo plus shipping

Right upper: Very good condition light scratch from reg wear wear and tear at bottom $70 obo plus shipping

Lower right: Scratches fowm crash have been sanded out but needs some body filler to make perfect $30 obo plus shipping.

Tailsection: had a crack under right tail light but has been repaired and painted Gloss black wet sanded clearcoated and wet sanded again and buffed. Needs one more buffing to make show room new $100 obo plus shipping

Seat Cowl: was not damaged same as tail section. 80obo plus shipping (Gloss Black)

Left Upper $100

Left lower $75 Flat black.

PM me with your email for pics

·
Registered
186 Posts
hey, im interested in the inner fairing (black colored part) that is under the nose fairing (thing just next to the signal. i need the one on the left side fairing...would you consider selling it? can you maybe post up pics so we both know we are talking about the same part :)

thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts