Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What oil are you guy's and gal's running in your bike?

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
mobil 1 m/c synthetic 10w40 or shell rotella 5w40 synthetic... both are good oils and been useing of them for yrs without any problems...

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Amsoil race red in color or motul 300v 4t.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got the mobil 1 10-40 4t? and a mobil 1 filter ....but @ 15$ a quart i sshoulda just went with the rotella...

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Hell u made the wrong decision on this one. I pay 16 a gallon. I used to run expensive oil but rotella Is just as good if not better. I'm never looking back.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Another Oil Thread......COME ON KAWI GIVES US SOME DETAILS ON THE NEW ZX10R SO WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!!

:lol: j/m guy...search would have been nice we have tons of these threads but for what it's worth Motul 5100 :helmet:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hell u made the wrong decision on this one. I pay 16 a gallon. I used to run expensive oil but rotella Is just as good if not better. I'm never looking back.
Oil up here is ridiculous for such a oil rich state... just not the type for engines.. Royal purp for my car runs close to 9$ a quart mobil1 about 7.50 - 8.00

i think ill purchase the gallon of rotella and change the oil prior to putting her up for the winter.....

·
Registered
471 Posts
mobile 1 10/40 4t. hasnt let me down yet.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Nuttin but the best for my ride..... and yes its meeeeeeeeeee :moon: :mrgreen:
Olive oil it is I guess :dontknow:...the best is relative sometimes....why don't you post up why you think Olive Oil is the best....cough cough I mean what you run. :wink:

I use the Motul 5100 because I have been using this stuff for almost 10yrs..maybe not the same 5100 they change over the years but Motul has never let me down....both my ninjas with over 5yrs and 20k for one and 30k for the current but the bikes never lost power and shifting is perfect with the clutches. Are there better one's out there? f'sho but not going to change to something I trust and can find and get easy. :wink:

PS...this damm fool just got me posting in an OIL thread :eek:...note to self watch dmj he has been following you. :badteeth:..keep on eye on this one. :shady:

·
Registered
795 Posts
PS...this damm fool just got me posting in an OIL thread :eek:...note to self watch dmj he has been following you. :badteeth:..keep on eye on this one. :shady:
:spit: :crackup:

Motul FTW... earl, lube, brake, wash/wax

can't remember what I used to use, but tired Motul 5100 and noticed smoother shifting

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whats up nobody run VALVOLINE 10-40 there motorcycle oil? is it junk or what?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts