Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everone running for oil? synthetic or conventional?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Synthetic...Amsoil

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Conventional for now, but as soon as I have enough miles, synthetic.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i know in school they teach that there is no such thing as a dumb question and by no means is your question dumb....however if you would have used the search button i think you would find hundreds of threads regarding oil, filters, when to change to synthetic, how to change the oil, etc......btw :welcome:

·
Administrator
6,719 Posts
....however if you would have used the search button i think you would find hundreds of threads regarding oil, filters, when to change to synthetic, how to change the oil, etc......btw :welcome:
:iamwithst

·
Registered
465 Posts
i know in school they teach that there is no such thing as a dumb question and by no means is your question dumb....however if you would have used the search button i think you would find hundreds of threads regarding oil, filters, when to change to synthetic, how to change the oil, etc......btw :welcome:
Good advice but.. Everytime I try to use search I get no results. I have typed in filter, oil, BMC, K&N, etc.. anything I type in nada.. so ask away dude..Oh yeah, maybe the search will work on your computer, I could have a defective search algorithm code in my browser, who knows..ha Peace, :cool:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Good advice but.. Everytime I try to use search I get no results. I have typed in filter, oil, BMC, K&N, etc.. anything I type in nada.. so ask away dude..Oh yeah, maybe the search will work on your computer, I could have a defective search algorithm code in my browser, who knows..ha Peace, :cool:
you need to type in at least two words in the search function....if you only type in "oil"...nothing but if you type in "oil filter", "oil change", "synthetic oil", etc you will get several hundred threads of info...:wink:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Never had any bad things to report about Kawachem 10/40 mc. Not as trendy as synthetic "dejour", but it sure seems to work well.

·
Registered
941 Posts

:deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
:mrgreen: Im the only one using Castrol Gps 10w40. synthetic based:dontknow:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Golden Spectro synthetic 10w40 in all three bikes for years............

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Elf full synth 10-50 in the summer. MX4T in the winter. It's all good. Just change your oil and filter more often than the recommended change intervals.

·
Registered
794 Posts
:deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse
Hey dont new people join the site ever day>>maybe they dont know where to go to look up old post and 2 maybe there are new people with new ideas and new suggestions that the new people want to hear about...so maybe you could tell them how or where to look rather than give them grief for asking a ?? we want people to stay at this site dont we????:heyyou: :heyyou: :eek:ccasion1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts