Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clutch gasket failure. Easy fix. Bike is running perfectly. 600-800 miles since oil leak fixed, and total of about 2k miles since engine rebuild; bike feels quite happy about it all. same here.

extended warranty and a lot of patience; about eight months no bike. Last thing I'd do is piss off tech people.

Observation: been off the bike for months. Now i notice WHITE skies, not blue. Has others noted this phenomenon?

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
It's about time to change the oil and oil filter.
Lol.

Clutch gasket failure. Easy fix. Bike is running perfectly. 600-800 miles since oil leak fixed, and total of about 2k miles since engine rebuild; bike feels quite happy about it all. same here.

extended warranty and a lot of patience; about eight months no bike. Last thing I'd do is piss off tech people.

Observation: been off the bike for months. Now i notice WHITE skies, not blue. Has others noted this phenomenon?

Nothing but rolling hills under blue skies for me here in Tejas my friend :beer2:

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Lol.

Nothing but rolling hills under blue skies for me here in Tejas my friend :beer2:
Thx, and that is important info. Searched and came up with several book links to chemtrails. Several books arrived and I can digest reading stuff fast, and reread if needed later; I'll add the links for some here, but the short is not good. HAARP transmitters have the ability to heat various levels of the ionosphere causing various changes in pressure...high and lows. Weather control.

Military uses universities for cover with additional cover of 'research' keeping DC 'politicians' out of the blame department.

you can't believe what extremely low radio frequencies can do and all based upon ancient Tesla experiments;

Angels Don't Play This Haarp: Advances in Tesla Technology: Nick Begich, Jeane Manning: 9780964881204: Amazon.com: Books

Chemtrails, HAARP, and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth: Elana Freeland: 0884791656116: Amazon.com: Books

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0615412564/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/ame]

The first two books are most excellent, many more available. However, the Judy Wood book, is a must read, only for a view of the actual weapon of controlled frequency energy to get a sense of HAARP. Judy is a physicist. All she did was collect 9/11 evidence on exactly what happened in NYC.

A must read, this Towers book by Wood. Start to finish. And the finish was a Hurricane off the coast of NYC on 9/11; necessary to set the needed formula parameters to bring down all SEVEN WTC buildings.

Texas. Longhorns. State governments must have a say in federal deep government agendas.

We have a major problem in DC.

Also, came across several 'white sky' known side effects from military HAARP using metallic material such as barium, titanium, strontium and aluminum plus a few other stuff that I have to look deeper into before reporting; bad but have to check.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
My analysis of Americans characters by State so far, Texas = Big bold and in your face show off's :smile2: California = way out there in a far off universe :lol::lol:

·
Registered
643 Posts
That sucks it was leaking from the clutch cover gasket. I've changed my clutch cover off I'd say at least 10 times for clutch changes/inspections (I'm a drag racer) and I've never replaced the gasket yet with no leaks.

At least you got your bike back and it sounds like it's running good!

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
My analysis of Americans characters by State so far, Texas = Big bold and in your face show off's :smile2: California = way out there in a far off universe :lol::lol:
Would agree those are the stereotypes for sure. Being Texan myself though, I ain't got much in the big bold in your face stuff lol. Wish I had that Ponderosa and oil derrick in my front yard that a lot of people outside of Texas think we all have. I do have several cowboy hats and a beat up pickup truck though :grin2:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Please tell me you werent down/bikeless for 8 months due to a clutch gasket you could change in a matter of hours. :lol: :heyyou:

You should try reading a repair manual sometime. Haynes works for me, right to the point and i make notes right on the pages. Fiction novels are just a waste of your life dude.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Please tell me you werent down/bikeless for 8 months due to a clutch gasket you could change in a matter of hours. :lol: :heyyou:

You should try reading a repair manual sometime. Haynes works for me, right to the point and i make notes right on the pages. Fiction novels are just a waste of your life dude.
:lol:

·
The Pace
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That sucks it was leaking from the clutch cover gasket. I've changed my clutch cover off I'd say at least 10 times for clutch changes/inspections (I'm a drag racer) and I've never replaced the gasket yet with no leaks.

At least you got your bike back and it sounds like it's running good!
Check this out. I bought the g4 2011, with no extended warranty, as never needed one for several past superbikes; just ride until about 100,000 miles on the loop, sell-give away and buy another.

Never had a serious problem with r1's, cbr's and one dorky FZ1; until the '11 10 which blew up at 50k miles. The clutch area was red hot and that foam pad was on fire, low flames, so I just pulled the burning foam off and bike cooled.

ok; I really don't care what the tech does as I don't do any serious stuff, but I suspect tech was asked by kawa to tool the clutch; kawa tooled other areas of the bike but I'm no expert so best not to publicly report as I don't tech don't want to go on record as not sure about Kawa policy and don't want to upset Corp admin.

Kawa corp knows that the g4's are 600's on steroids; I so want the 2019's to come out at the same weight as the g4's; I simply can't handle anymore weight as tire prices keep increasing.

anyway, I like Kawa corp. I didn't like the '11 failure as that surprised me but took a chance on the 13 but the extended and Kawa came through.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts