Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes i did search but i only got partial information of what im looking for.. I rebuilted my front galiper because they were stock and it blocked the wheel. So now everything is back on the bike i put oil in the line and bleed it . everything is fine no oil leaking . but the lever is lower than before. so probably still have air in the line. I did everything i could to bleed it and still the same . Some people told me i had to bleed from the master Banjo bolt because i dont have a bleeder valve on the MC .. Maybe i did something wrong. im thinking about getter a MC of a 08-09 and galfer GP line but right now im poor ..

So lets say i start over. I empty the line .

What would be the procedure? how do i full the line correctly? and then the bleed sequence? Its for a Gen 1 ..

if i cant make it work ill bring it to the shop .. people tell me its easy.. well it aint working so easily haha

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
after putting the galiper #2 up and bleed it (had bubble) and also bleeding the MC by the banjo it seem to be like it use to be before.. its still not what i want.. i press the handle on my friend's gixxer and it was way harder.... is it possible that the 04-05 brake are not very good ?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you can read it and translate it to me and french it would be niceh ahaha :p and my first question was about the bleeding procedure that i thought i was doing wrong..

It would probably be easier if i have the galfer line with the splitter.. and a MC with a bleeding valve lol ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts