Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are uprated valves for the electronic damper to replace the standard motor.
These valves are 0.5mm longer than stock position (fast road) or 0.6mm (track only).
These completely eliminate wobbles and head shakes and give you so much confidence.
They still allow full steering and are not noticable at slow speeds.
Cnc made in the uk out of high grade alloy.
£49 delivered uk mainland.
£59 delivered usa.
Fitment video below;
https://youtu.be/ijKP0QcbRsA

URL=http://s19.photobucket.com/user/www_16vzetec_com/media/20161107_194715_zps87jpah0q.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
ukzx did you have part in the development of this modification?because that's a very smart fix right there with that machined part!what I would give for a million axis cnc machine!or a 3D whateva they call it that can turn a piece of Titanium into anything!stuff it I wish I was married to Samantha from "Bewitched"

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ukzx did you have part in the development of this modification?because that's a very smart fix right there with that machined part!what I would give for a million axis cnc machine!or a 3D whateva they call it that can turn a piece of Titanium into anything!stuff it I wish I was married to Samantha from "Bewitched"
Lol.
Yes mate i devolped these from scratch.
I work on cnc machines for a living so can make just about anything.
But it all comes down to cost as machining isnt cheap.
Ive made various parts from electronic supercharger prototypes that will be soon fitted to the new audis/ volvos etc. to things like engine components for ken blocks rally car.
But those wernt cheap.
I wish i had more time to play though because i would make all sorts of fancy bits for my bike

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's that in $ and how long does it take to ship to the us? lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts