Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wondering what the best thing to do to stop my zx 10 from being so light in the front when i giv it power i no its my damper that needs to be adjusted wit i have my damper up to the last and still as soon as i get above 200km it gets light and the handle bars move just wondering wat the best oil to put in my damper and how much thanks

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Have an authorized Ohlins shop revalve the damper and install the race needle. Don't mess with the oil. Should cost around $100+ but well worth it

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Hi just wondering what the best thing to do to stop my zx 10 from being so light in the front when i giv it power i no its my damper that needs to be adjusted wit i have my damper up to the last and still as soon as i get above 200km it gets light and the handle bars move just wondering wat the best oil to put in my damper and how much thanks

Kyle Racing, fixed the Ohlins dampers, that were lame...

Seems Ohlins sourced them to China... And to compound the disaster, Kawasaki spec'd the valve for people that couldn't be trusted to turn the knob, without creating problems.

Sending the Damper to Kyle Racing (in the Monterey area of Calif).
Gets the Job Done :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts