Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so as we all know the stock dampers sucks. Hardracing as them for like 300 not really worried about the price. I want it because it does look awesome. Is there a better damper? I don't care if it cost more, and no gpr as I think rotaries look like ass.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
ok so as we all know the stock dampers sucks. Hardracing as them for like 300 not really worried about the price. I want it because it does look awesome. Is there a better damper? I don't care if it cost more, and no gpr as I think rotaries look like ass.
yo jlg0987,

you might want holla at Mary at superbike supply...i was all gun ho about ordering from Hardracing but Mary kicked hardracign's butt....BIG TIME

pm me and we can make sure were getting the same price haha jk
but go wit Mary....

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just a question:
you like to buy expensive parts just because they look good ?
It's not that I like to blow money or brag is just with everything I've ever bought that was expensive I've always gotten exactly what I want, and in this case looks and performance.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Dan Kyle can convert your stock damper for less than $100....why not go that route...I started a treat a year or so ago..on this matter ....then Dan joined the forum.....you get the same damper....and you save money...plus Dan is a great guy to talk to about all sorts of shit...

J

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i want the laser etched logo and its supposely better. I mean i probably will never no the different but w/e. I'm gonna sell the stock one if anybody wants it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts