Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is like brand new ordered it from ohlins direct...this isnt the same on that comes stock on the new 10's...way stiffer.i really like it...but i have a scotts dampner also so i just dont need 2.paid over $500 asking $250

cody 850-390-3902

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had 2 bikes at the time and had the rod on my 10 and the scotts on the r6.i would sell the hardware but i cant find it..ive had it about a year,ive just misplaced it n cant seem to put my hands on them.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$150 shipped if somebody wants it this week...im tired of looking at it

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Will it go directly on my 08 in place of the stock damper?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes it will..one of my buddies has an 08 and was gona buy it but didnt have the money it looks just the same but diff valving

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Hmmm very tempting... I really don't need to dump a small fortune into the bike right now. Fuck all these good deals are coming out of the woodwork haha.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Yes definately post pictures, is this the damper with the laser etched grey logo vs blue sticker? Need part number too

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yes definately post pictures, is this the damper with the laser etched grey logo vs blue sticker? Need part number too
:+1: and if you find the hardware ive got money waiting. ohlins wants just about as much for the bracket and hardware as the whole thing costs new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts