Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
stock parts 04-05 zx10r

I have a few stock items from when i bought my bike just wanna see if anyone needs any of these parts. Also I decided to pull my ohlins rear shock out this weekend and go back to the stock setup. The Ohlins is the ka345 rev 2 it is set up for 195 pounds. Shock has alittle under 3000 miles on it. Not really wanting to sell more interested in trades. I would love a racefit growler but willing to hear other trades. My shock is still mounted on my bike right now but will maybe get around to pulling it this weekend. there is nothing wrong with the shock I just dont ride well enough to notice a difference.
also some things i would be interested in would be a dark smoke dub bub windscreen and dark smoke flush mount blinkers.

as for the stock items i have a full set of oem rear sets in very good condition and also have oem from brake cylinder and lever in perfect condtion.
have stock exhaust also in mint condition. so let me know if interested in anything.

ohlins shock is sold!

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe exhaust or something or nice gear or whatever really just interested to see all offers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might actually be willing to do a package deal for my ohlins dampner and ohlins shock if anyone is interested in both.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
what kind of gear you looking for?

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
i got an a-stars textile RC-1 im trying to get rid of. its posted in this section. black, XL if you are interested in that? just sold the leather one

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got a hopkins replica arai, with no funk and an extra light tinted shield

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
what do you want for the shock? im not seeing any offers from you, the jacket i offered was plus cash. i did not intend on a even trade. you wanting cash or what?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have 3 Arai RX7's and a Technik Violator jacket. Helmets are all used but in very good shape. The jacket is brand new.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts