Registered
2,137 Posts
Photoshop... hehe jk.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan Kyle has these forks brand new right now for $7500 for the FGR800's

But......I must say these the pic is fake.....Photoshop is great.

they are on my wish list if I come into some money....I don't need them but they sure would look good huh??? LOL

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
nice,.....very nice!.........sell a kidney?......lol...jk

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Yea but it sure does look pretty though....:mrgreen:
Since your a Texan, we'll let this one slide.

And yea, it looks pretty. . . . poser :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know...the worst part about is is I don't really think I like all the gold on the forks....I like the aluminum bottoms, but the gold is almost too much.

Oh well I guess that means I'll have to change the color of the forks...LOL

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Gotta love a forum where an ohlins thread is all about how cool they look.

And it's the gixxer guys that are posers. :rolleyes:

:crackup:...pretty much sums up the change in the forum in the past 4 years :helmet:

·
Registered
615 Posts
My whole bike is photoshoped:crackup:
:spit:

I knew it was near impossible for someone to have all those goodies :wink::badteeth:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
:crackup:...pretty much sums up the change in the forum in the past 4 years :helmet:
my feelings exactly,seriously thinking of changing channels soon also!

Reactions: tedg04

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my feelings exactly,seriously thinking of changing channels soon also!
Wow this so turned into something different.....let me explain....I photoshoped superbike forks onto my bike Just because I wanted to....I thought it would be funny to post it so I did. Then I mentioned that I didn't really like all the gold...and that on the Desmosedici....ducati had ohlins powder coat the upper parts of the forks black and I though they looked good as black.....

I'm not posing....and if so what if I was.....If I had the $$ would I buy this set up and drive it around town....hell yes I would because it's my money.
How exactly does having this shit on my bike or anyone elses give other people the right to stereo type.....The great thing about owning your own bike all mods done to it are to each their own. I have a nice list of shit for my bike....some performance....some not. I put what I wanted to on it.

I can hold my own on some nice twisties.....I don't do squid fests at Sonic...I ride my beast like it was meant to leaned over in the corners.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts