Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: KA345 Ohlins 46PRXS shock, 10.0 spring (have optional springs) in excellent used condition $650 shipped to the lower 48 (or the frozen north) [email protected] (yes, I have pictures for those who have never seen an Ohlins shock.......:heyyou:) Ben

...........SOLD......... Pending payment, thank you all for playing

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
bump for a great seller!....got an ohlins shock from him a lil over a year ago........was at my door within a few days and was in pristine condition!

thanks again Ben

·
Registered
406 Posts
im keen but i live in Australia. Been looking for a good shock for ages. Is it a 3 way shock, with remote preload. Im not familiar with the ohlins model codes.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
im keen but i live in Australia. Been looking for a good shock for ages. Is it a 3 way shock, with remote preload. Im not familiar with the ohlins model codes.
...........:idea: If you know somebody with a computor you could always go online and check what all those fancy #'s mean............:heyyou:
its a top of the line Ohlins with a "piggy back" remote adjuster in great condition (for a USED shock) add a bit for shipping to Aust.......... Ben

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold...........

item sold................ pending payment...........:eyecrazy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts