Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know Im fairly new to this site, but I have read up on Shervin, and I feel honored that he visited my profile too on 9-28. This guy is a legend!:crackup:

That was sarcasm by the way.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I know Im fairly new to this site, but I have read up on Shervin, and I feel honored that he visited my profile too on 9-28. This guy is a legend!:crackup:

That was sarcasm by the way.
I am sad he didn't visit my Profile I thought we were buddies, I know we had are rough times like me banning him a few times, him calling me bloodummy you no just family stuff so am truly hurt no love here :dontknow::helmet:

bloo

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am sad he didn't visit my Profile I thought we were buddies, I know we had are rough times like me banning him a few times, him calling me bloodummy you no just family stuff so am truly hurt no love here :dontknow::helmet:

bloo
:spit:LOL!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Does anybody have a pic of his weight reduction project 05 zx?? Spent like 15 minutes laughing my ass off to one of his threads but had no luck trying to find ones of his pics!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts

bloo
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am praying he makes a comeback with a new bike... I'm guessing he only just recovered from injuries he sustained from a high speed disintegration of his bike....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Chairman of the Board
16,036 Posts
Shervin is the man! You gotta admit he brought a real... how to say... "flair of eccentricity" to the forum. :badteeth:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts