Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually wear Adidas, or DC's, recently I have had some Fallens.

I have been looking at getting the Kawasaki Team Shoe New Balance shoes, but I was wondering if it was a legit site, and if I would get the right size, cause the sizes are in euro, metric. They are 110 in pounds thats like 170 in us dollars.

What types of shoes do you guys wear?

·
Registered
182 Posts
dunks...some jordans... and marc jacobs... been looking at the new christian loubuiton x swizzbeats sneaker but my wife said i cant have any loubuitons until she gets some....so i looked into getting her a pair of heels and realized they are 2000$+ so eh....

but i just picked these up lasst week
[/img]

jordan 1 KO's (weathered looking) and nike dunk SB "chrome ball"

·
Registered
182 Posts
When i ride i usually wear my nike boots
.... and during the workweek when i ride the bike i usually have my Nike SF boots on
... with a sock to cover my left so i dont scuff them up to bad

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Dirt bike boots, Tech 7's I believe, I forgot lol. Riding Boots, ICON.

Wakeskate shoes, Adida shell toes. Black felt DC's beat up and worn down. White and Blue ACERS or something I use to work out in.

Black and White Ciero Adidas. Black Fallens. My currently laceless work Adidas.

Blue Sparco road racing shoes. 15 second flame retardent Im told lol.

And the shoes in question I pine for. :ninja3:

·
Registered
774 Posts
$30 wally world brahma steel toes, just in case a road rage thing may happen:mrgreen:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
I'm a diehard Nike Air Jordan man! I have a few LeBrons an reeboks but mostly 97% Nikes an Air Jordans as far as kix (sneakers) go. When I wanna dress it up a lil I like to rock my Wallabee Clarks....:cool: Here's a few pix of my collection....enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm a diehard Nike Air Jordan man! I have a few LeBrons an reeboks but mostly 97% Nikes an Air Jordans as far as kix (sneakers) go. When I wanna dress it up a lil I like to rock my Wallabee Clarks....:cool: Here's a few pix of my collection....enjoy!
Damn Dude, You got more money in Shoes than my Wife does. Good for me i guess. I wear the SHIFT FUEL shoe/boots to ride in. When I am not riding or working i rock DC's :hello:

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Werd! Velcro Pro Wings. I thought I was the only fucker poor enough to have worn wings when I was a kid.
:lol:Yeah I thought I was the Man back then when I moved from Wings to Chuck Taylor's (everyone else moved from Taylors to Nikes and Fila's)Im was always behind.:lol::lol:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:lol:Yeah I thought I was the Man back then when I moved from Wings to Chuck Taylor's (everyone else moved from Taylors to Nikes and Fila's)Im was always behind.:lol::lol:
I still to this day have never owned a pair of Fila Or British Knights!!!! even when they were popular!!!:lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I like jordans, nike flights and shock series, but I use DC's to ride linkin park editions are one of them! lol... nice shoes don't last long with my shifter in the way!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
alpinestars,nike,underarmor,chuck taylors black hightop.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Awww man I used to lovvve British knights as a kid!! Some of my fav sneakers of all time! Somethin about that lil diamond on the side with the BK inside of it! Sweet!! :thumbsup:

I still to this day have never owned a pair of Fila Or British Knights!!!! even when they were popular!!!:lol:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Yea I had a sneaker fetish ever since the first Air/ Sky Jordan's came out back in '84......I was hooked! I started buyin some of my own sneakers when I was a freshman in H.S. b/c my parents would only buy me like 2 pairs of $100 sneakers a year. And they would come out with 4 different colors of Air Jordans a year an I had to have the other colors! :lol: I would save my little allowance an lunch money an get my sneakers!

Damn Dude, You got more money in Shoes than my Wife does. Good for me i guess. I wear the SHIFT FUEL shoe/boots to ride in. When I am not riding or working i rock DC's :hello:

1 - 20 of 296 Posts