Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 562 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Def hope the Panthers do well this year........didn't follow last season too much...was always workin!.....oh yeah,...........will def not watch any Eagles games this year or any year they have that dog murdering asshole on the roster!.......sorry...I just despise that peice of shit!.....dogfighting is one thing ( which i don't condone),...but what he did was cruel,heartless and without any moral standings WHAT SO EVER!

go PANTHERS!!!!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
New York Giants all the way!! ...since 1979.
And I so dispise the cowgirls.

Attachments

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Rock on PANTHERS & Rock on CHEIFS!!!!!

BOOOOOOO!!!!! cowboys

hell since the cowboys lost there best player T.O.:crackup: to the BILLS... I may have to pull for them:spit:

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
49ers forever and a day! Lookin for 9-7 or 10-6 wildcard playoff berth this year!:helmet:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...........will def not watch any Eagles games this year or any year they have that dog murdering asshole on the roster!.......sorry...I just despise that peice of shit!.....dogfighting is one thing ( which i don't condone),...but what he did was cruel,heartless and without any moral standings WHAT SO EVER!

go PANTHERS!!!!
Well, you hate about 1/3rd of the people in the world Russ... Cause there are alot of people that are into dog fighting, cockfighting, bull fighting, etc. Vick has paid his debt to society so let the man live. Shiiit, you don't hear nobody bashing Martha Stewart do you?
I will watch the Eagles this year... not because I'm a fan... but there is a dilemna that's about to unfold! Talking about the quarterback controversy between Michael Vic and Donovan Mcnabb!!!

Nevertheless... go PANTHERS!!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Football drama

The nfl (national felony league ) damn i cant wait till hockey starts back up. (nhl) is no ego no drama. Just fist fights hard ass hitting and sportsmenship
michael vic what a fuckin shame a disgrace
im no saint myself but torturing mans best friend that dude should have his balls cut off he has no remorse for his actions and yet he will be the role model and figure head of the nfl
sorry fans just my feeling had to say it

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Well, you hate about 1/3rd of the people in the world Russ... Cause there are alot of people that are into dog fighting, cockfighting, bull fighting, etc. Vick has paid his debt to society so let the man live. Shiiit, you don't hear nobody bashing Martha Stewart do you?
I will watch the Eagles this year... not because I'm a fan... but there is a dilemna that's about to unfold! Talking about the quarterback controversy between Michael Vic and Donovan Mcnabb!!!

Nevertheless... go PANTHERS!!!!!!
well..I doubt that your number is near correct,...and i never said anything about hate,.......hell I don't know the man!........has he really paid his debt?
I think not!.but none the less,.....he is free to do what he will now!
I simply judge a man by his character and his merits.......and knowing that this man shot,drowned,hung,andbeat man's best friend to death,......says it all in my book........he was surley getting paid for hosting the fights,...........but I highly doubt he was getting paid to do the above described acts!...therefore i can only go on the basis that he did it because he enjoyed it!.......maybe some sort of feeling of control or power over another living thing........never the less,......he is a lowlife in my mind!just my .02.
But anyway,...enough about him,.......this is a football thread!
and yes......................GO PANTHERS!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Did your cowgirls like that stiff 49er penis last sat nite? We had a good time bendin them over in that new billion dollar bedroom! :heyyou: :lol:

<-----------

·
Registered
67 Posts
i gotta give it up to my giant. i love my home town team and i won a lot of money witht em last year i gotta pay for my mods to my new zx10. lets go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 562 Posts