Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 578 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
^^^I bet it is all ready sold out in IMAX at the Warren in Moore.

I think I am going to make the 2.5hr drive to go see it probably the next weekend after opening. Here's to hoping that they still have it in the IMAX. If not I will have to get an upper deck seat and get drunk. (I will have a driver)

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Saw the Dark Knight. Very sick movie keeps you hooked for the whole 3 hours of being at the movies. Watch the other ones if you havent seen them and go see this one!
There was a big shooting in Colorado at the grand opening for the Dark Knight last night. 24 year old gunman killed 12 people and wounded 50 others within the first 5 mins of the premiere.

He should have been shot and killed on site, but instead he'll be on trial for 5 years and then probably get life in prison

·
Registered
565 Posts
There was a big shooting in Colorado at the grand opening for the Dark Knight last night. 24 year old gunman killed 12 people and wounded 50 others within the first 5 mins of the premiere.

He should have been shot and killed on site, but instead he'll be on trial for 5 years and then probably get life in prison
Death> life in prison

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Going to see that tonight with my wife and I will be strapped...

Yes Ann Hathaway would get the business

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Taking Michi out tonight to see Batman, date night tonight. :mrgreen: Hope it is as good as The Avengers, but even if it is close that will be good too. I'll be carrying too, but I always am for the most part.

Tangent-

Sad state of affairs to have what happened in Colorado occur. If one of the moviegoers had a weapon to protect themselves and knew how to use it (very important) some of those lost might have been saved and the douchebag coward might have been shot dead there. /rant

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Sad state of affairs to have what happened in Colorado occur. If one of the moviegoers had a weapon to protect themselves and knew how to use it (very important) some of those lost might have been saved and the douchebag coward might have been shot dead there. /rant
:+2: Concealed carriers catch a bad rep because we carry a gun, so naturally we have the intention of harming others. FALSE! I am going to do some research and see if I can find how many murders have been caused by concealed carreirs compared to non licensed carriers. If a licensed carrier would have been present, he/she could have stopped the gunman and hopefully saved a few lives. Tragic event.

·
GEN II Driver
2,879 Posts
Tangent-

:+1: True!

---------------------

back on topic, avengers was meh imo.... looking for something to go see.

·
Registered
150 Posts
batman was badass,must see! i enjoyed more than spiderman. imo alil more enteraining than avengers.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Saw Batman and thought it was good, Michi liked it far more than I did though. Thought Avengers was slightly better but Batman was a great movie too. The movie seemed to fire her up though because afterwards and she wanted to go dancing, then smashed. So much so we had to get a hotel room downtown lol,. Was a great night, and that bed we had will never be the same lol. :spankbw::la::bj: :ldiw:

So in that regard Batman was far better than Avengers, at least for me. :mrgreen:

That concludes my review of Batman.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Saw Batman and thought it was good, Michi liked it far more than I did though. Thought Avengers was slightly better but Batman was a great movie too. The movie seemed to fire her up though because afterwards and she wanted to go dancing, then smashed. So much so we had to get a hotel room downtown lol,. Was a great night, and that bed we had will never be the same lol. :spankbw::la::bj: :ldiw:

So in that regard Batman was far better than Avengers, at least for me. :mrgreen:

That concludes my review of Batman.
yeaaaaaa buddy!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I just watched Batman. I really liked it. It is hard to say which is better between it and the Avengers. It would depend on my mood. All I am going to say is you may enjoy it more if you go back and watch Beginnings as a refresher before you watch Rises.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Watched Batman last night:

1. I was disappointed. Bane is supposed to be jacked up on venom. Yes, he was badass and I liked the intellectual twist they gave him, but he was just a badass street fighter. Didn't fully understand the point of the mask. I thought that he inhaled venom constantly, but it turns out that all the mask did was really keep him from pain or something?

2. If I say what I really want to say, I'll spoil multiple for those who haven't watched.

3. Watch Beginnings beforehand so you have a good understanding of the League of Shadows. I haven't watched Beginnings in years and wish I would have.

4. Be prepared for Robin...

81 - 100 of 578 Posts