·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Movie is somethin else isn't it? I think I might go see it for a 3rd time before it leaves the theater? I can't get enough of it! :thumbsup:

I saw Avengers last fri and it was AMAZING! loved the movie, and waiting till the end of the credits was hilarious!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
That looks like trash! I never could get into any of the men in black movies. I had that on my not to see list! :lol:
See, I love me some MIB! Was the 3rd great? No, but it was still good and give props to the MIB for keeping all original actors from start to finish. Not many movies do that, especially when they're as old as Agent K lol. The 1st MIB is still on my top 7 greatest movies of all time.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Finally got to see Battleship! Went to check it at the $2 theater last nite! Really good movie! I liked it alot! Good action, aliens were kool lookin! I was pleased with this movie! I got Prometheus next! :beer:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Movie day with the gf on Sunday:

Ghost Rider; Spirit of Vengence = Terrible. Even worse than the first

Safe House = very good

Contraband = Movie was hard to believe and over the top, but it was good, not great.

Man On a Ledge = Pretty good. Little hard to believe, but enjoyable

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I'm pissed I missed "Man of the ledge" it didn't stay in the theater long at all! It came an went! And then I was hopin to catch it at the $2 theater an it came an went there too!

Safe house was the shit!
Ghost rider I had no interest in at all! Still haven't seen the 1st one.
Contraband I was on the fence about, an I ended up missin it.

Movie day with the gf on Sunday:

Ghost Rider; Spirit of Vengence = Terrible. Even worse than the first

Safe House = very good

Contraband = Movie was hard to believe and over the top, but it was good, not great.

Man On a Ledge = Pretty good. Little hard to believe, but enjoyable

·
Registered
102 Posts
Saw a few lately, here's what I thought:

MIB3 - The best of the lot, hands down!

Battleship - Far-fetched but surprisingly good fun, enjoyed it.

Prometheus - Bloody hell it scared the crap out of me! I thought it was just SciFi.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Sherlock Holmes, game of shadows- If you like the first you'll like this. I enjoyed it.

Chronicle- kept my interest, thought was ok.

Man on a ledge- pretty good, liked it.

Ghostrider 2- horrible.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Condaband was based on a book about a guy that wrote his story about smuggling thing things into Iceland though the ports from Europe. It also inspired Gone in Sixty Seconds.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Chronicle = hated it. Cool idea and everything, but I HATE when the entire movie is viewed through a camera that one of the actors is holding. Why do they do that?? I have yet to see a movie like that I liked.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ghost Rider = Loved the comics, but the movies are terrible. Cage was not meant to play Ghost Rider. Directing was terrible, the story line was terrible, and the acting sucked.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Chronicle = hated it. Cool idea and everything, but I HATE when the entire movie is viewed through a camera that one of the actors is holding. Why do they do that?? I have yet to see a movie like that I liked.
Project X was really good and was filmed like that, but for the most part I agree;shakey cam sucks.

I never saw the sequal, but supposedly it was better than the first. They got a different director that was supposed to save the franchise.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Watched Killer Elite last night on netflix and it was pretty good

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Maan I loved Chronicle! Dudes powers were thru the roof!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Meant to catch "The woman in black" at the $2 theater but missed it. The previews didn't look too bad.

Prometheus- great sci fi flick imo! Not sure why its recieved such horrible reviews?

The woman in black- slow, creepy ass ghost story.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ghost Rider = Loved the comics, but the movies are terrible. Cage was not meant to play Ghost Rider. Directing was terrible, the story line was terrible, and the acting sucked.
I think the first ghost rider was quite a bit better than the second one. I don't think Nicolas Cage did bad with these roles, but the writers/directors could of done a much better job. ESPECIALLY on the second movie.

Meant to catch "The woman in black" at the $2 theater but missed it. The previews didn't look too bad.
Watched that a few weeks back. Definitely not a bad movie. The ending just goes in such a completely different direction than your average haunting movie does.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Get the Gringo = A good laugh, good acting and story line. Mel Gibson at his best.

Special forces = French version of "tears of the sun." A good movie with plenty of feeling.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Prometheus- great sci fi flick imo! Not sure why its recieved such horrible reviews?

My bro saw Prometheus and loved it. Don't go thinking it is going to be high action movie. It has its moments. Pretty much paced like Alien. If you like the the first one then you will enjoy Prometheus, if Alien was too slow for you then skip it.

41 - 60 of 578 Posts