Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

561 - 578 of 578 Posts

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I'm almost 60 lol, in legal years, 15 is my maturity level. I still like reading comic books, playing with toys and eyeing the 19 year old cheerleaders on the sidelines of college football games. Man those girls have great looking legs, nice tans and flat bellies. Love em. I'm never growing up.

So I took my 14 year old, yes my only child is a 14 year old to see Star Wars Rouge 1. Hated it, I did.
60? Bah, I'll catch up eventually.:wink: The Mrs. will probably stay forever young like her mum but I won't complain lol

The only bad thing for me about those young attractive cheerleaders is that I have one in my house and that changes how I see them a little bit.

You didn't like Rouge One? Why? Thought it was great! But to each there own I guess. I didn't like FA that much and some others thought it was awesome.

:lol: That's great so basically I'm never growing up? Lol Peter Pan syndrome they call it haha

This movie was actually made about a local boxer here in my small state of RI, it's an amazing story and was a shame it didn't have more staying power in theater. I'd check it out on Netflix.
I am the King- or at the very least Crown Prince of the Peter Pannians. I refuse to grow up. Got kids older than some peeps on this board but don't care. The way I see it, you only live once and I'll be damned if I don't make the most out of mine!! :ayyy:

Bleed for this was a good movie. The reason it didn't stay was because it wasn't GOG, Avengers, Captain America, or something like that. Not enough explosions..

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #563
It's been a while my fellow movie goers! Tryin to think of all the shit I seen since I last posted?

Ok let's start with my most recent....

Split<---Good weird ass movie from M. Night Shamalayn!

Passengers<---Good movie! Just wished they would've showed how they got on the ship.

Arrival<---Boring movie! Too slow, didn't go anywhere an left alot to be desired. I was disappointed!

Deep Water Horizon<---Great movie based on a true story!

Suicide Squad<---Great movie loved it! Dude played a helluva Joker role an Harley Quinn was smokin hot!

Umm?? I can't think of anything else? I think that might be it? I think I got Logan, The cure for wellness, an Life next?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Question about Hacksaw Ridge;

After the Japs repelled the American off the ridge and while they were standing at the top of the ridge cheering, why didn't the Japs just cut down the cargo rope net ladder so the Americans couldnt climb back up it the next day?

Someone makes sense of that for me.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #566
Wtf is going on in here? Wow I can't believe nobodies talking about the new Avengers movie???? Did you guys see it?? Oh my god!! That movie is krazy! So much shit going on in there an so much shit to try an figure out! That movie is so long that I had to take 3 piss breaks! smh....one before the movie, one in the middle, an one at the end! Note to self do not drink anything before going to see this movie again! Wowzers! For those that have seen it what are your thoughts?

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Forgot about this thread. IW was awesome. Deadpool 2 gets 4 1/2 stars from me as well. Both are kick ass. Saw DP for the third time yesterday. Just a lot of badassery all around

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #568
Is DP2 better than the first one? From the previews it doesn't look like it is? But I could be wrong? B/c I didn't think the first DP was gonna be that good an I waited until it was almost gone to see it. I had to catch it at the $2 theater an I was mad that I didn't see at the main theaters. I still need to see Infinity War at least one more time...

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Is DP2 better than the first one? From the previews it doesn't look like it is? But I could be wrong? B/c I didn't think the first DP was gonna be that good an I waited until it was almost gone to see it. I had to catch it at the $2 theater an I was mad that I didn't see at the main theaters. I still need to see Infinity War at least one more time...
Better in some ways, not in others. Not better- in the sense that the shock factor is no longer there, and I have minor quibbles on how they use certain individuals in the movie, and the CGI in certain places could be better. I would understand it in the original with a extremely limited budget but DP2 had blockbuster money to play with and it should have been better IMHO. But IW and other blockbusters had questionable CGI too so.... Overall the the first is better, but I really liked DP2, and intend to see it a forth time.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #570
Holy shiiat!! 4 times?? It must be hella good if ur going to go see it for a 4th time? Did you see the first DP for 4 times?

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Holy shiiat!! 4 times?? It must be hella good if ur going to go see it for a 4th time? Did you see the first DP for 4 times?
Yes. Saw it first with the wifey on Valentines day in 2016, then again the following weekend. She really liked it as well. A couple more times with friends, and even more when we got the 4K blueray.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Adding that I'm going to go see DP2 again tonight. My brother and his wife haven't seen it yet. Taking them to a bar movie house with big seats, and enjoy the movie with a few adult libations.:beer:

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Failed to mention that I took the better half to see The Happytime Murders. Was delightfully surprised, and we both liked it a lot. But we're told that we are weird tho' so...:spankbw:

lol >:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
>> A Simple Favor <<

Just took the GF to see A Simple Favor. Nothing special, but by no means boring. Has some comedic flare, and some interesting plot twists. It was good for a Sunday night...

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #577
It's been a while gents! What do we think about the new Avengers Endgame? I just seen it last wed at the Imax...

3hr movie! It was long but it flowed pretty good to where it didn't really seem like 3hrs. I really liked it but it left a little something to be desired in my opinion. There were a few things I was looking for and expecting that I didn't see. But oh well. Good movie nonetheless...I don't really wanna say too much to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it yet...

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
It's been a while gents! What do we think about the new Avengers Endgame? I just seen it last wed at the Imax...

3hr movie! It was long but it flowed pretty good to where it didn't really seem like 3hrs. I really liked it but it left a little something to be desired in my opinion. There were a few things I was looking for and expecting that I didn't see. But oh well. Good movie nonetheless...I don't really wanna say too much to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it yet...
I was disappointed to be fair.
Spoiler!

561 - 578 of 578 Posts