Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

541 - 560 of 580 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #541
10 Cloverfield Ln....was krazy! John Goodman played a helluva role as krazy muthafucka that wasn't wrapped too tight. I had a hard time trying to figure out just what the hell was really going on in that movie.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Just went to go see Captain America Civil War. Great, excellent movie. The airport fight scene was awesome! Just a great overall movie, and worthy addition to the MCU. No spoilers, but Spiderman was done well and Black Panther was excellent.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #543
Gonna try to knock out the new Captn America movie next week. Hopin to catch Deadpool at the $2 theater before it leaves too. Been sleepin on that movie for far too long....:headshake:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Captain America Civil War.....bad ass movie.... best superhero movie imho. Black panther ftw!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #547
FINALLY! Seen Deadpool last week! Man it took me forever to see that movie! Loved it! Great movie with a great script! Wished I could've caught it at the imax when it first came out. Up next Cival War an new X-men!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #548
Daamn...been a while since I did a movie update!

Been slacking on my movies all summer long. Been busy with work, tryin to get the new bike situated an tryin to buy a house.

But since my last update I managed to knock out...

X-Men Apocolaypse twice! Loved it! Quicksilver killed it as usual!

Now you see me pt. 2 twice! Loved it! On par with the 1st one!

The Conjuring! Loved it! Creepy as hell!

Captain America Twice! Loved it!

I think that's pretty much it? I'm gonna try to knock out Suicide Squad this coming week. See if I can catch on the imax before it leaves....

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Daamn...been a while since I did a movie update!

Been slacking on my movies all summer long. Been busy with work, tryin to get the new bike situated an tryin to buy a house.

But since my last update I managed to knock out...

X-Men Apocolaypse twice! Loved it! Quicksilver killed it as usual!

Now you see me pt. 2 twice! Loved it! On par with the 1st one!

The Conjuring! Loved it! Creepy as hell!

Captain America Twice! Loved it!

I think that's pretty much it? I'm gonna try to knock out Suicide Squad this coming week. See if I can catch on the imax before it leaves....
Haven't given this thread the love it needs either-

Agreed, Xmen Apocalypse was a good movie and Quicksilver rocked!

Took the ball and chain to see Suicide Squad, we personally thought it was awesome! Don't know what the critics saw, but it wasn't the movie we watched. The Mrs. liked it so much that she is thinking about going as Harley Quinn this year, though I don't know if I can pull off the Leto Joker though lol.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Anyone watch the first season the West World ? If not you should! I love this AI theme to some of these movies and series are doing. And they are remaking Bladerunner!

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Saw Rogue One yesterday. Thought it was a really good movie, way better than Force Awakens. Although not quite on par with ESB, but good to be included in the same breath of the the orignal trilogy. No glaring plot holes that I saw with no slapstick humor that the prequels and FA seemed to shoehorn in at every opportunity. Does have quite a few funny scenes with K-2SO but they are on the dry humor side.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
I'm waaaaay behind as well but did finally see Guardians of the Galaxy (Loved) and Transformers. Age of Extinction (Good).

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Im pretty much besides myself waiting for GoG vol 2 and spider man homecoming... Yeeeeup 37 watching comic book movies fml
That's nothing, you're still a young whippersnapper!! Hell, we're almost 50 and we'll break out the high speed walkers to see those first day!! :bd: :grin2:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
That's nothing, you're still a young whippersnapper!! Hell, we're almost 50 and we'll break out the high speed walkers to see those first day!! :bd: :grin2:
I'm almost 60 lol, in legal years, 15 is my maturity level. I still like reading comic books, playing with toys and eyeing the 19 year old cheerleaders on the sidelines of college football games. Man those girls have great looking legs, nice tans and flat bellies. Love em. I'm never growing up.

So I took my 14 year old, yes my only child is a 14 year old to see Star Wars Rouge 1. Hated it, I did.

·
Registered
966 Posts
:lol: That's great so basically I'm never growing up? Lol Peter Pan syndrome they call it haha
Did anyone see "Bleed for This", I was going to go but it seemed to last less than 3 weeks at my local theatre.
This movie was actually made about a local boxer here in my small state of RI, it's an amazing story and was a shame it didn't have more staying power in theater. I'd check it out on Netflix.

541 - 560 of 580 Posts