Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 578 Posts

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
You guys have to go see the Avengers just to see Scarlette Johanson!!! Oh my goodness! She's so fawkin hot she melts the screen! :eyecrazy: :drool: I would put so much baby makin fluids up in her it would be a mess! An she's kickin ass in the movie!
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Haha that is funny! Although i kind of felt the same way with Megan Foxx in both of the transformer movies. Damn she is sexy.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
lol......no doubt! Megan Fox was the truth! But she was only in the first transformers. The chic in the 2nd transformers wasn't a slouch either tho! :thumbsup:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Haha that is funny! Although i kind of felt the same way with Megan Foxx in both of the transformer movies. Damn she is sexy.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
lol......no doubt! Megan Fox was the truth! But she was only in the first transformers. The chic in the 2nd transformers wasn't a slouch either tho! :thumbsup:
Megan fox is in the second one. How can you forget one of the first scenes of the movie she is hunched over painting on a motorcycle in short.... Short sexy short shorts! And she has a few other sexy scenes in that movie too, but I will never forget that scene of her on the bike!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My bad you're right! I was thinkin about the new chic in transformers 3! Can't believe they did 3 of them already!

Megan fox is in the second one. How can you forget one of the first scenes of the movie she is hunched over painting on a motorcycle in short.... Short sexy short shorts! And she has a few other sexy scenes in that movie too, but I will never forget that scene of her on the bike!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Have no desire to see it at all!:headshake

Getting dragged to see Hunger Games this wk end, any one seen it?

Much rather see BattleShip but nooooooo!

Women :rolleyes:

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Saw battleship, it was eeeeh. It had moments, that's about it. I thought it was cool that they used real retired military but some REALLY can't act. And some of the movie was totally unbelievable. Watchable, but barely.

·
Registered
268 Posts
avengers is definitely worth watching in imax 3d. it seems long on paper at about 2.5 hours but the pace is pretty good. decent story and ironman is in it.

the dictator- the funniest stuff was in the trailers/commercials/cohen's snl and daily show appearances.

i watched a bootleg of battleship because i was 90% sure it would be terrible. i stopped watching less than half way through.

oh yea 21 jump street was also unwatchable. just because the characters are pointing out the lame cliches in the movie doesnt make it funny or excuse the lazy writing.

i have insanely high hopes for the new dark knight movie

now if you want entertainment gold, i suggest Game of Thrones on HBO. for those who dont know, its like lord of the rings with a lot less fantasy elements but way more cursing and titties

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I had to go see The Avengers one more time @ the Imax before it left for good! Movie is so amazing!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Went to check Cabin in the woods out last nite at the $2 theater. Movie is weird! I had my doubts goin in an it lived up to my doubts, glad I didn't pay full price to see it! :badteeth:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Went to check out Chernobly Diaries last sat! Pretty good movie! Kept you on the edge of your seat, creepy, had some good jump parts! Only thing I didn't like was they didn't really show the people that were all fucked up from the radiation. And they kinda left you hangin at the end, like they didn't know how to end it? But for the most part it was pretty good. Had a Hostel an Hills have eyes feel to it.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I saw Avengers last fri and it was AMAZING! loved the movie, and waiting till the end of the credits was hilarious!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I went to see MiB3, it was eeehh. dont waste your money unless you want to watch it in 3d, i wish i would have waited for video

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
That looks like trash! I never could get into any of the men in black movies. I had that on my not to see list! :lol:

I went to see MiB3, it was eeehh. dont waste your money unless you want to watch it in 3d, i wish i would have waited for video

21 - 40 of 578 Posts