Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I thought it would be nice to have a place to meet and schedule rides with other members in the area:

I'll be riding Fri 10/7 morning. If anyone else is interested post here or pm me and we can figure a time n place to meet.
:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Wish I could go but I've gotta work Friday morning. Where are you going and what time are you coming back, might be able to rendezvous after work?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
BTW, Lionheart lives up my way and we've hooked up a few times, he may be able to get free.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I can't Friday, but I am going to Eagles Canyon Raceway on Sunday for a track day. $120 for all day on a great track. Much more fun at the track anyways, you should join me there instead.

·
Registered
71 Posts
im in the dallas area.....i live in frisco. i am on with a group of riders but i havent rode with them yet due to my needed first service break in oil change ( sat morning hell yes! ) let me know when yall ride and ill pass the word along and maybe get a bunch of bikes rolling.i know for a fact i have something scheduled with them the 29th of oct.:mrgreen: cant wait for that..... feel free to pm me at any time

brandon

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wish I could go but I've gotta work Friday morning. Where are you going and what time are you coming back, might be able to rendezvous after work?
I'll be out bout 10 or 11 for a few hours. I gotta work tomorrow afternoon.
I can't Friday, but I am going to Eagles Canyon Raceway on Sunday for a track day. $120 for all day on a great track. Much more fun at the track anyways, you should join me there instead.
I sure wish I could. That would be awesome, but I work out of town every weekend... Sux.
im in the dallas area.....i live in frisco. i am on with a group of riders but i havent rode with them yet due to my needed first service break in oil change ( sat morning hell yes! ) let me know when yall ride and ill pass the word along and maybe get a bunch of bikes rolling.i know for a fact i have something scheduled with them the 29th of oct.:mrgreen: cant wait for that..... feel free to pm me at any time.

brandon
congrats! Which bike u got? If yur ever free during the week hit me up.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Hey I thought it would be nice to have a place to meet and schedule rides with other members in the area:

I'll be riding Fri 10/7 morning. If anyone else is interested post here or pm me and we can figure a time n place to meet.
:eek:ccasion1
Maybe a few of us guys down here in Houston can meet up with your Dallas crew.:dontknow: Meet somewhere in the middle? Don't know.. I'm the new guy here but maybe one of them will see this and help come up with a plan.

Seems like this is probably the best season to ride in TX!

·
Registered
214 Posts
im in killeen/fthood/austin/waco area

i can definitely meet any one around those places last minute...

anything further like dallas and SA i have to plan ahead, cus of school and stuff.

but 10r is a rare breed around here. soldiers around here hawk that zook and yamaha, with some hondas..but not kawasaki.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im in killeen/fthood/austin/waco area

i can definitely meet any one around those places last minute...

anything further like dallas and SA i have to plan ahead, cus of school and stuff.

but 10r is a rare breed around here. soldiers around here hawk that zook and yamaha, with some hondas..but not kawasaki.
I used to ride with my brother down around hood. Hes a blackhawk medevac pilot. He had a gen1.

Reactions: Jah

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Any of you Frisco guys ride FM 455? I was out there two weeks ago and that stretch between Celina and Ana is getting tore up up pretty bad. Lot's of cracks in the asphalt and ripple. If they would repave that it would be the best stretch of twisties in N. Texas but as it stands it's getting pretty scary.:headshake

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Maybe a few of us guys down here in Houston can meet up with your Dallas crew.:dontknow: Meet somewhere in the middle? Don't know.. I'm the new guy here but maybe one of them will see this and help come up with a plan.

Seems like this is probably the best season to ride in TX!
Usually Dallas and Houston groups meet up in Austin and do a hill country ride. I would be game for something like that if we could get enough interest.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Usually Dallas and Houston groups meet up in Austin and do a hill country ride. I would be game for something like that if we could get enough interest.
Sounds like a plan. I think i can round a couple up. I know we're riding Sun. so I'll get with them about it then.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey wed morning Id like to go for a ride. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Any of you Frisco guys ride FM 455? I was out there two weeks ago and that stretch between Celina and Ana is getting tore up up pretty bad. Lot's of cracks in the asphalt and ripple. If they would repave that it would be the best stretch of twisties in N. Texas but as it stands it's getting pretty scary.:headshake
If you stay in the left tire track it's not too bad. It's just the right side that is craking and sinking. It's my route to ECR. I don't ride it otherwise. 55mph speed limit and pretty heavily patroled ever since the Helmet mohak crowd found it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Guys, we should all be hitting the last LSTD track day (CMRA race weekend) at Texas World Speedway on Friday Oct 21. Hopefully the weather will be rockin.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts