Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, So I don't think it will have an official thread for this system to offer support. I've seen a few threads where people are having general problems, install problems, tuning, etc.

So where im at now...

Removed tank, air box, tail section fenders+seat, etc.

Connected lower injector connections, Cylinder 1-4, starting at the left side of the bike (as stated in the repair manual, from the left side of the bike).

Connected the CPS, per Bazzaz instruction's. (located in the area of the fuel field lines, etc.)

Connected TPS (Black connector on the right side of the throttle bodies, below the grey secondary position sensor.)

Connected both power supplies, and ground to the frame ground bolt.

Re-assembled the air box.

Installed the upper injector sensor's, from right to left. (I made this based off of the 5th sensor that had to be plugged in. If I installed it running the other direction, you wouldn't be able to plug the 5th sensor in.

Did the tail section wiring. Put the bike back together.

Started the bike up and its misfiring. Sounds like a V-twin bike.

Going to spend the night double checking (really triple checking). Checking for errors, and browsing the web. In the mean time, Anyone else have any ideas? (I got the "click" on every connector.)

TIA

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im getting no read from the TPS, until I turn the bike off. The location where I plugged this sensor into, is refereed to as the input and output throttle sensors in the repair manual.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TPS, and CPS are correct. Getting solid readings from both. Double checked the unit and its correct. Double checked the map and it to is correct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts