Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tryied to install the big velocity stacks from the oem parts to cylinder 1 and 4 where the small ones are?
it would be like installing aftermarket ones....
then if you have a pc3 you can set the cylinder trim values to cylinder 1 and 4
5% more and there you have more power.......???

i think:idea::idea::idea:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
People claim and claim those stacks do something...I have yet to see a solid gain with out something else being added at the same time on a sheet...So try them out and post the gains...if there are any...just my .02 cents...

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I did testing on the 04-05 and 06-07 and saw good gains, much better than the factory pro stacks. I did what your saying by adding 2 outside stacks and put them in the center and I gained hp about 2hp top end and maybe 1 everywhere else.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I think the original poster is wanting to put the inner ones on the outers, not the other way around. And in that case ... for the 2004 - 2005 models, the longer inner runners won't fit on the outer cylinders because there isn't space in the airbox for them to fit.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shame.... i thought it would be a cool and cheap thing...:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
798 Posts
can still do the 2 outer stack in the middle .. did it on my 06.. can't honestly say i felt anything though

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
can still do the 2 outer stack in the middle .. did it on my 06.. can't honestly say i felt anything though
Good for a couple Hp on the top end, and you'll never feel that on a litre bike.

You may lose a couple Hp in the midrange.

Very popular mod. Plenty of result have been posted over the years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts