Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone beat this price from Kawasaki on a 2005 Solo Seat Cowl in Titanium? On the website it's going for $69.95. Thank you.

Andrew

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cycle Concepts said:
i'm sure we can/will !! call me monday with the part # and i'll get you a price...803.285.8093

dwayne
Do you guys ship overseas? If so i'd like a price quote for the black '04 cowl (Part No. 16146-0022-660) with shipping to Singapore.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
myxilplix said:
Do you guys ship overseas? If so i'd like a price quote for the black '04 cowl (Part No. 16146-0022-660) with shipping to Singapore.
we sure do...ship out of the country everyday just about...send me your complete addy and i'll see what shipping is..thanks!!

dwayne

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
ok guys, what we have here is a case of the wrong price...i've sold many cowls before and they retail for $110.99 to $116.75...the price kawasaki has listed is lower than dealer price...i've called them and they told me they were looking into that...so if they honor the price that have listed on the site,we'll be able to lower it some more...if they change it back to regular price we still will be able to give a lower price thru us but it will not be $69...i'm still digging and will let you guys know as soon as i do!! thanks!!

dwayne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts