Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my bike for about 7 years now and still love it. I bought it from a buddy who bought it new, it had fallen over in his driveway before I got it and scratched the left fairing (candy thunder blue). I know this thing is old as hell and I never bothered to replace the fairing when I got it as nobody noticed it but I was wondering does anyone know where I can get a factory fairing? I have no Kawi dealer anywhere near me. Can dealers still get them? I'm thinking I might replace it so it's perfect again (damn ocd haha). Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
You could just have it shipped to you. I use Ron Ayer's motorsports. They have a fiche so you can find the part your looking for easily. They are cheaper than buying from a dealer. They saved me over 700 dollars on oem parts.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks, I just went through they're website. Super easy to find what I needed, looks like they even ship to Canada! Thanks again!

·
Registered
706 Posts
If you want to re paint the part (If you can) Colorite.com has the pefect match colors.
I used Colorite for my passion red gen 2. You can get the kit with everything you need, primer, base coat, top coat, and clear coat. Mine even came with tape and tack cloth. Expensive, but worth every penny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts