Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so after an awesome days riding today on the last stretch home I binned my bike........Over it now, not hurt just want to fix it ASAP.

rode bike home its riding straight nothing is badly damaged just cosmetics

I have destroyed the following luckily nothing else

Front fairing LHS/RHS and middle ( i think its all one piece)
Mirror Gauge Bracket
Mirror RHS
Engine cover RHS
Bar Ends LHS/RHS
Windscreen

Has anyone got the OEM parts list and exploded view like the dealership has. So i can start the process monday getting all the parts together.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
I feel your pain. I dropped mine at beginning of last winter and still working on getting all the parts together and summer is almost over. Its been expensive but almost done and can't wait to get back on it, it's killing me. Good luck!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Parts list and exploded view at www.kawasaki.com.

Try this link also. Kawasaki's website is not customer friendly to navigate in finding the parts fiche.

http://www.kawasaki.com/KawasakiNew...Type=4&ProductTypeID=158&ModelMarketingId=565

Click on the drop down window for year, then Parts Diagram.

Bar ends you should easily find from some forum member who replaced theirs with aftermarket clip ons.

Sorry about your spill. Good Luck getting her back mint.
Thanks for that

I pulled the bike apart today and checked it all out now i know what part numbers I need.

Now I hope kawasaki australia have all the parts I need in stock.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel your pain. I dropped mine at beginning of last winter and still working on getting all the parts together and summer is almost over. Its been expensive but almost done and can't wait to get back on it, it's killing me. Good luck!
yeah it is already starting to suck big time! and its only been one day.

Thankfully I am not hurt and the damage is only cosmetic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.