Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive ridden bikes for over 30 yrs (im 44) and being a person who always liked to ride the edge , Ive had my fair share of crashes . THis one was by far the oddest one in my life. The night before Halloween My daughter and I take a night ride . Being its the season for ghoules I ride down a deserted road which has an abandoned old farmhouse off the street . She is 14 and holding on for dear life lol. We are riding slowly as there is a shack off the street with lights on, real... Jason .. Looking . Suddenly the ROAD collapes underneath us !!!. Here the gully beside the street (about 3ft wide ) must had overflowed due to the excessive rains and erroded the ground under the street . When we went over it with our ZX14 the weight made the street give way . We went down in slow motion and no one was hurt in any way . But it just something ive never even heard before

Has anyone had a similiar situation?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow, thats a crazy story. I've never heard of a road doing that before. Glad you two are ok though.

After you guys went down. Did you happen to hear......
shheee shhee sshhhee shhheeee, haaa haaa haaa haaaaa? Thats usually a sign something bad is going to happen. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KPM , no this was just the edge of the street . Approximatly 3ft by 12ft. it widened the gulley that ran along the road from 3ft wide to 6ft wide in that section .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts