Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around going out...If so I will be camping on Fault Wash...White F350 Crew Cab and White and Red Weekend Warrior Full Throttle 5th Wheel....stop by for a beer...:mrgreen:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i may be out there, if i am ill stop by and say whats up!

·
Registered
99 Posts
will be there Friday and Saturday... :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just got back a little while ago...had a good time...my normal spot on fault wash was taken so we camped out in the open area between fault wash and pala verde...had 3 weekend warrior trailers and a class A diesel pusher in our group...didn't see anyone from here....weather was nearly perfect except for wednesday night standing around the fire in the rain...my son backflipped his quad twice but no damage to him our his quad...my daughter rolled her quad once which was easily fixed with zipties but on the last ride before we left she was grabbing some pretty good air going through the woop section below blow sand and broke her swingarm...just got finished taking it all apart and ordering a new swingarm...the most important thing was noboby from our group was injured....saturday night there looked to be a pretty bad buggy rollover near ranger road and the cove resulting in a little girl having her arm ripped off...some from our group went and checked for more info but all we were able to find out was that she was stable....if anyone was camping near us you might have seen the gas bombs we were sitting off late saturday night/sunday morning...we got a couple to flame up at least 50 feet...hope everyone else had a fun safe time...cheers, scott

·
Registered
615 Posts
I ended up going to Soggy Dry Lake in Lucern Valley...Was there from Tuesday-Sunday. It was really packed out there. Couldn't tell that there were any bad economic times out there:badteeth:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts